Project Management Services
TUV India Pvt. Ltd, part of TUV Nord Group provides end to end ( E2E) Project Management Services by partnering with clients to deliver their projects with great success from “concept to commissioning and ensuring proper planning, execution, controlling and closing the project to achieve customer goal with specific success criteria.
TUV India Project Management experts study the project complexities and ensure that project adheres to the agreed milestones and budget, while meeting the relevant regulations, Quality and Safety Standards.
TUV India Project Management team becomes a single point of contact or as part of an integrated management team with client to assist client’s team in achieving their business objectives by implementing best practices and management skills.
Under this diverse service portfolio the team is experienced in delivering projects covering almost every feature of the real estate and Infrastructure which includes :
- Residential Township Developments
- Commercial Developments
- Corporate Greenfield campuses, built-to-suit facilities
- Industrial Manufacturing Developments
- Retail developments,
- Research and development facilities & critical facilities,
- Hospitals and other medical facilities,
- Educational and institutional facilities.
- Sea Port
Key Facts :
- 150+ Year’s Experienced MNC
- 30 + Years’ Experience in India
- Expertise in Real Estate Sector
- 250+ Project Management Professionals
- 40,000+ cr Projects value Completed
- Assignments across 26 cities in India
Our Services :
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Design Advisory & Management Service
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Secondment Service
- Owners Engineering
- Cost Consultancy
WHY TUV INDIA PMC TEAM ?
- Set the scope, schedule and budget accurately from the start
- Stay on schedule and keep costs and resources to budget
- Improve productivity and quality of work
- Encourage consistent communications amongst staff, suppliers and clients
- Satisfy the various needs of the project’s stakeholders
- Mitigate risks of a project failing
- Increase end customer satisfaction
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result
- Gain a competitive advantage and boost your bottom line