This course is designed to focus on manufacturing process & new requirements introduced in AIAG & VDA FMEA Version 1 Manual. Course methodology includes explanation of requirements and Group Exercises.
After this course, participants should be able to:
- Apply requirements of AIAG & VDA Manual to Conduct new Process FMEA
- Revise existing Process FMEAs in accordance with new requirements.
Introduction to FMEA and History
Key changes in current FMEA
Project Planning- Team formation, Timing of FMEA, Intent, Tool and Tasks
Definition of Customer
PFMEA : The Six Steps to Process FMEA
1. Scope definition
2. Structure Analysis – system , subsystem and component FMEA
o Process Flow Diagram
o Structure tree analysis
3. Functional Analysis o Functional relationships
4. Failure Analysis o Failure network and chain analysis, effect, mode and cause TUV INDIA TRAINING ACADEMY
5. Risk Analysis o Current Prevention Control, Current Detection Control o Severity, Occurrence, Detection and Action Priority
6. Actions, responsibility, assessment, status and continual improvement
PFMEA results and documentation
Overview of Supplemental FMEA for monitoring and system response (FMEA – MSR)
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Who should attend
- New Product Development Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Manufacturing Engineering Professionals
- Member of Cross Functional/Multi-Disciplinary Team.