As a recognised manufacturer certification body, TÜV NORD offers certification based on DIN EN 15085-2 to all manufacturers of railway vehicles and components.As per the application of European Standard DIN EN 15085, proof of manufacturer certification is an essential step while gaining access in the international market.This testifies to the strict safety requirements within the railway sector. Manufacturer certification is based on factory inspection (audit), in which fulfilment of the requirements regarding processes and personnel have to be verified. Through certification of your operations as per DIN EN 15085-2, you prove that you fulfil the recognised rules of technology for railway vehicle construction.
- Certification of facilities used for welding of railway vehicles and components according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Certification of facilities which do not perform welding, but which
- Purchase and assemble or
- Purchase and trade
- Welded components and subassemblies.
- Certification of workshops which service and maintain railway vehicles according to DIN 27201-6 (in addition to the DIN EN 15085 series of standards)
- Verification of ability to perform welding work on tank wagon vessels in accordance with RID(Regulation concerning the International carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail), in association with DIN EN 14025