NDT according to ISO 9712 / ISO 20807 – approval under PED 2014/68/EU
Authorization: Certification Body for Personnel Certification No. 3197 TÜV NORD Czech, s.r.o., accredited by Czech Accreditation Institute (ČIA, o.p.s) according to ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17024:2013 (see Certification of Accreditation) The authorized Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing (ÚNMZ) on the basis of a decision on the approval authorization for competent individuals seeking approval to carry out specific non-destructive tests of permanent joints for pressure equipment according to the Government Decree No. 219/2016 Coll. (PED 2014/68/EU) Notification from Brussels as Notified Body under Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU Pressure equipment.
Accredited methods according to EN ISO 9712 in Levels 1, 2 and 3:
- AT – Acoustic Emission Testing
- RT – Radiographic Testing
- UT – Ultrasonic Testing
- MT – Magnetic Testing
- PT – Penetrant Testing
- VT – Visual Testing
- ET – Eddy Current Testing
- LT – Leak Testing
A candidate qualified in at least one of the following product or industrial sectors may be approved under PED 2014/68/EU.
- w – welded products
- dsw – direct visual examination of welds (dsw product sector is limited only to Level 2 and includes only direct visual examination of welds)
- we: evaluation of the use of industrial radiography for weld joints (we product sector is limited only to Level 2)
- PV – Manufacture and Construction of Equipment (product sectors w, t, wp)
- MS – Multisector, including all activities (product sectors c, f, w, t, wp)
Examination and Testing Centres
One of the prerequisites for successful certification is quality training in non-destructive testing, which we provide through approved training and examination centres such as:
PTS Josef Solnař, s.r.o.
U Hrůbků 170/8, 709 00 Ostrava - Nová Ves
Methods: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, AT, ET
Levels: 1 and 2
Training / Examination Centre: Ostrava, Prague
Beranových 65, 199 02 Prague 9 - Letňany
Methods: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, ET, LT
Levels: 1, 2 and 3
Training / Examination Centre: Pilsen, Prague, Ostrava
TESTIMA spol. s r.o.
Křovinovo nám. 8/10, 193 00 Prague 9 - Horní Počernice
Methods: UT Levels: 1, 2 and 3
Training / Examination Centre: Prague