The IFS Cash & Carry / Wholesale standard is a certification scheme which covers all handling activities of loose naked products in Cash & Carry-markets or wholesale companies. The standard is also managed by the German, French and Italian retailers. More and more companies are requested from their clients to be certified against this standard to guarantee the safety of the products handled.
The content of the IFS Cash & Carry / Wholesale standard is almost the same as of the IFS Food standard. The standard has the following chapters:
- Senior management responsibility
- quality system and HACCP system management
- resource and personnel management
- rules for the production processes and factory environment control
- measurements, analysis, improvements