- Duration: 2-Day
- Registration Fee $895.00 USD/CAD per attendee
Fee includes Training Material, Certificate of Participation issued by TUV USA
Participants will receive the below certificates at the conclusion of the course. All certificates are issued by TUV USA.
Certificate of Attendance to the attendant who participates in the entire course.
Certificate of Successful Completion to the attendee who passes the examination.
This two-day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course will provide you information and in-depth knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and the skills to perform process-based internal audits based on ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Through lectures, discussion and workshops, we will review the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard in detail and equip the attendees with the necessary skills to plan, conduct and report process-based audit and how to write nonconformances and to conduct follow-up on any nonconformances. This course helps attendees to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard and to plan and execute an effective process-based internal audit.
Detailed Course Description
During this course, the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard and internal auditing skills will be discussed in eight modules.
- Module 1: Process-Based Quality Management System In this module, you will learn about the basis of process-based quality management system.
- Module 2: In this module, you will learn the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard from Clause 1 to 10 including Context of the Organization, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation and Improvement.
- Module 3: Audits Types and Definition In this module, you will learn different types of audits including first party, second party and third party audits and their definitions.
- Module 4: Audit Planning In this module, you will learn how to schedule and plan process-based audit based on the importance of the processes, changes affecting the organization and the previous audit results and develop process-based audit plan.
- Module 5: Audit Preparation In this module, you will learn what is the preparation required before conducting an internal audit.
- Module 6: Conducting and Reporting Audit In this module, you will learn how to conduct process-based internal audit using different methods and how to report process-based internal audit results on an audit report.
- Module 7: Writing Nonconformances In this module, you will learn how to write nonconformances based on audit evidence collected during an audit and how to complete nonconformance and corrective action reports.
- Module 8: Follow-Up on Nonconformances In this module, you will learn how to conduct follow-up on any nonconformances raised during an audit.
Learning Outcomes: What can the participants expect to learn in the course?
- Understanding the structure of process-based quality management system
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Applying the ISO 9001:2015 requirements to their own quality management system
- Learning how to plan, prepare, perform and report process-based audit
- Learning how to write nonconformances
- Learning how to follow-up on nonconformances
- Gaining qualification as an ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor with formal certification
- Resolving any probable mis-interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements