Our company provides activities as requested within one of the following entity:
• Welding personnel – qualification under "NB 0045" TÜV NORD Systems GmbH &Co.KG
• Welding personnel – qualification under "NB 1221" TÜV NORD Czech s.r.o.
• Welding personnel – under TÜV NORD Czech, s.r.o. - the Certification Body for Personnel Certification No. 3197 – based on the Accreditation granted by the Czech Accreditation Institute/ ČIA, o.p.s.
Certification of welding personnel includes qualification examination of:
• Welders – according to the requirements of EN ISO 9606-1:2013, EN ISO 9606-2:2004; EN ISO 9606-3:1999; EN ISO 9606-4:1999; EN ISO 9606-5:2000
• Operators of welding equipment, robots according to the requirements of EN ISO 14732:2013
• Solders according to the requirements of EN 13133:2000
Certification includes also a link to the specific requirements for the product codes:
• AD 2000-Mbl. HP3 for pressure equipment
• TRD 201 Anl. 2 for the production of steam boiler components
• DIN 18800/7 for the production and installation of steel structures
• DIN EN 1090-1, 2, 3 for the production and installation of steel structures
• DIN/ČSN EN 15085-2 for the production of components and assemblies of rolling stock
…and a link to a relevant legislation:
- • Pressure equipment – The European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (PED, DGRL)
- • Pressure equipment – Government Order No. 219/2016 Coll.
- • Nuclear facilities - Decree No. 358/2016 Coll., issued by the State Office for Nuclear Safety (SÚJB) – within the scope of the Authorized Body No. 248 – Approval of welders for nuclear facilities