Day 1- 8:30am to 6:00pm
Day 2 - 9:00am to 6:30pm
Day 3 - 9:00am to 6:30pm
Day 4 - 9:00am to 7:00pm
Day 5 - 9:00am to 4:30pm
$1,695.00 USD/ CAD per participant
10% Early Bird discount when registered 90 days prior to the class
10% Group Rate 3+
15% Combination Early Bird/Group Rate 3+
Participants will receive certificate below at the conclusion of the course.
Certificate of Successful Completion recognized by IRCA to the attendee who has 100% attendance in the course and achieve pass mark in both the continuous assessment and written examination; or
Certificate of Attendance to the attendee who has 100% attendance in the course and pass the continuous assessment.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (CQI & IRCA Certified Course No: 18034)
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
In detail, the training course will provide students with the basis to become a competent Lead Auditor, including via the following:
- purpose of a quality management system (QMS)
- explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
- benefits of a quality management system
- benefits of a third-party accredited certification
- concepts and terminology defined in the standard
- requirements for QMS documentation and differences between documents, documented procedures and records
- writing nonconformity reports
- explain the purpose of and differences between first- party, second-party and third-party certification audit of management systems
Recommended prior Knowledge
The students are expected to know the concept of management systems, quality management and the requirements of ISO 9001:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
For delegates not having the respective prior knowledge it is recommended to attend one of the following courses before taking the Lead Auditor Course.
- 1-Day ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Understanding Course
- 2-Day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course
- 3-Day ISO 9001:2015 Advanced Internal Auditor Course