We provide organizations and companies the certification services of management systems according to the international standards. Certification is carried out in accordance with the General Conditions for the Certification of Management Systems, which defines the responsibilities of the Certification Body and the Client, and is an integral part of the contract. See Downloads. Our auditors assess your quality system according to the appropriate standard and legal requirements and , if approved, shall issue a certificate. This certificate is the written proof about the approved quality management system you may need to show to your clients or business partners.
We issue TÜV NORD CERT certificate under German accreditation body DakkS (The Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH ). DAkkS is the national accreditation body for the Federal Republic of Germany, with headquarters in Berlin. It assesses, attests and monitors the technical competence of laboratories, certification and inspection bodies as an independent body. (http://www.dakks.de/).
Our auditors assess your management system against following international standards:
- ISO 9001 - quality management system
- ISO 14001 - environmental quality management system
- OHSAS 18001 - health and safety management system standard
- ISO 3834 - Quality assurance of welding - we offer the quality assurance of welding according to standard companies using welding technologies. We issue the TÜV Eesti OÜ Certificate under the Eesti Akrediteerimiskeskus (EAK) accreditation.
In cooperation with TÜV NORD CERT we can offer the certification of management systems for the industry sectors (http://www.tuev-nord.de/):
- ISO 22000 – food safety management system
- ISO/TS 16949 - design/development, production and, when relevant, installation and servicing of automotive-related products
- EN AS 9100 - aerospace industry
- IRIS - the standard for the international railway industry
- ISO 27001 - information security management system
- ISO 13485 – quality management system for manufacturers of medical devices.
You can find the TÜV NORD Cert Customer Satisfaction Survey online form on the right side of the page.
The 3 years transition period to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards will expire in September, 2018.