Background and Scopes of Application
ASME is the abbreviation of American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
ASME certification are widely applicable to petroleum, chemical, electric power industries products, such as boiler, pressure vessel, piping, nuclear power equipment, and etc.
- Assist the manufacturer to submit the application to ASME and pay the deposit
- Instruct the manufacturer to establish ASME quality system, including QC manual, procedures and the relevant documents
- Instruct the manufacturer for the manufacturing of demo items
- Conduct pre-Joint Review
- Attend Joint Review with ASME
Why to choose TÜV NORD
- TÜV NORD is the most authoritative and most famous EU Directive Certification, which has a good reputation in the industry
- With the help of TÜV NORD scale and other inspection and certification services in China, TÜV NORD can provide you one-stop integrated service with other product & CE certification
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Promote the quality control level and competitiveness of a manufacturer
- The prerequisite for a pressure equipment manufacturer to enter overseas market, especially North America