Emotional Intelligence gives individuals a variety of skills, such as the ability to manage relationships, navigate social networks, influence and inspire others. Particularly for effective leadership, a high level of emotional intelligence is required. In today’s workplace, it has become a highly important factor for success, influencing productivity, efficiency and team collaboration.
To provide with practical skills and understanding of emotional intelligence to enable them to build and maintain constructive working relationships and so increase the opportunities for greater success.
Who should attend ?
Middle to Senior Managers
- Understand what constitutes emotional Intelligence
- Recognize the importance of EI for effective leadership
- Become aware of own behavioral style
- Recognise personal emotions and their effects on behaviour
- Respond positively to different working styles of others
- Build trust and mutual understanding using rapport building techniques
- Identify benefits of assertive behaviour and practice techniques to apply it
- Learn how ‘Empathy’ can be used to motivate others
- Handle Conflict situations effectively using tools & techniques
- Enhance Influencing skills
- Communicate feedback constructively
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.