Highlights of the ZED Rating Scheme
Certification against this Rating Scheme is beneficial to all types of manufacturing industries, however the focus will be on MSMEs and small businesses. It will address the quality and ecological needs of domestic and overseas customers, society, employees, partners, regulators, and investors. The parameters of the scheme will also cover all aspects of the existing schemes of Ministry of MSME: Quality Management System (QMS) / Quality Technology Tools (QTT), Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (LMCS), Design Clinic and Technology and Quality Up-gradation (TEQUP), and Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Benefits of ZED Rating
- Credible recognition of the industry for international customers seeking investment in India
- Streamlined operations and lower costs
- Superior quality, reduced rejection and higher revenues
- Increased environmental & social benefits
- Additional employment generation
- Other benefits as announced by the Government from time to time
TUV India's Services
TUV India is authorized by QCI as an accredited agency to conduct the onsite assessment for organizations desirous of rating scheme.
- Conduct on-site-assessment for SME’s and provide ratings against the ZED maturity assessment model.
- Submit outcome of the assessment directly to QCI for their processing. The assessors conducting the rating assessments will be certified on the ZED maturity model by QCI.
- Provide ratings which will be valid for a period of 4 years. QCI will award the certification to the respective companies as per the site assessment conducted.
- Conduct surveillance assessment activity after 18 months to ensure that the ZED rated company is progressing as per the plan established in the ZED rating process.