The objectives of the workshop are enable participants to:
- Analyse the sources and Importance of change and use it to plan for success
- Follow a structured approach to managing change
- Understand individual responses to change
- Identify the reasons for resistance to change and explore ways to minimise these
To provide participants with practical skills to enable them to initiate and lead change in a positive and effective way.
- Fundamentals of change management
- Basics of change management
- Importance of change
- Understanding resilience
- Understanding negative reactions
- Easing the tension
- The change process
- Steps of a change process
- Analyzing the situation
- Understanding the aspects of change
- Choose and implement action
- Motivating employees
- Preventing failure
- Monitor the progress
- Adapting to Change
- Understanding the transition process
- Coping with Uncertainty
- Managing uncertainty
- Management of the new beginnings phase
- Understanding communication guidelines
- Successful Change Management Positioning [Individual &Organizational Level]
- The three-phase Positioning Process -preparing for Change, Managing Change, Reinforcing Change.
- Role of managers, supervisors and senior officers in changing.
Who should attend ?
Individual contributors, Managers and Supervisors
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.