ISO 9001 defines the requirements for Quality Management System of an organization to Design, Manufacture and Deliver products and services to meet customer as well as applicable statutory & regulatory requirements. The standard also specifies framework to assess the customer perception and the continual improvements.
Manufacturing, commercial and service organizations can reap many benefits from Quality Management System implementation & certification. Quality Management systems optimize production/service processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs. The ISO 9001 certificate indicates the organization’s adherence to quality management practices and minimizes the potential risk to customers. These good practices are compiled into a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system for your organisation.
In the process of implementing the requirements of QMS, the knowledge & skills of the organisation’s employees play a vital role in achieving the goal. TUV India Training Academy provides various training programs to achieve this knowledge & skills.
The following training courses may be useful :
- Awareness training programs for senior management teams to drive the implementation of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Awareness training programs for the employees at all levels to develop understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 useful for implementation
- Internal Auditor training programs to develop a team of internal auditors
- Training for integration of Quality Management System (QMS) in to other management systems.
- CQI/IRCA registered Auditor/Lead Auditor training courses for developing team of competent Internal/external lead auditors
- CQI/IRCA registered Transition Auditor training courses for developing team of competent Internal/external lead auditors
- Workshop on implementing process approach & risk based thinking