- To enable delegates gain knowledge & skills required to perform first, second & third party audits of Quality Management System against ISO 9001:2015 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17012
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
This course is registered with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. A 17027 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 as a result of adoption of Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & QMS audit process. IRCA recommends students complete an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course prior to attending this course. Knowledge of English is essential.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.