To develop understanding on :
- Need for changes
- Key changes in requirements
- Annex SL
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Annex A & B
- Transition time line
This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 9001:2015 & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Overview of revision history
- Framework of Annex SL
- Summary of changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Quality management principles Context of organization
- QMS Planning
- Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
- End of course.
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
TUV approved tutor having excellent experience of working in the industry as well extensive QMS auditing & training experience shall conduct this training.
Certificate of attendance shall be issued.