TÜV Middle East being a service provider of conformity assessment services including inspection, testing, certification, and services of management & engineering training courses and technical advisory for health, safety & environment, is committed to deliver high quality, professional and efficient service to ensure the satisfaction of the requirements of our clients. This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organization.
- Comply with applicable international standards requirements.
- Comply with regulatory and statutory requirements that are applicable to the field of business operation.
- Keep a competent workforce and enhance their competence.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Keep update to the current status and needs of the market.
- Maintain the integrity of the parent company.
- Expand and diversify.
- Secure the interest of the stakeholders and other interested parties.
- ensure the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed.
- Continually improve the performance of management systems
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
TÜV Middle East being a service provider of conformity assessment services including inspection, testing, certification, and services of management & engineering training courses and technical advisory for health, safety & environment, is committed to protect and promote the health and safety of its employees, the protection of company assets, the environment in which we operate and other interested parties.
- Comply with applicable legal, international standards, parent companies’, clients’ and other applicable requirements.
- Protect the employees, contractors and interested parties from occupational risk exposures by creating a safe work environment with the goal of freedom from personal injury or occupational illness.
- Provide appropriate training to everyone to ensure safe practices are observed by all whilst undertaking their duties.
- Establish an effective health, safety and environmental consultative forum to seek input from all our employees.
- Carry out periodical safety inspections and safety audits to identify hazards and non-conformities and mitigate the same.
- Devote adequate resources to develop appropriate programs and procedures for the implementation of this policy.
- Ensure continual improvement of Health Safety and Environment in the Organization by periodic reviews of the systems there by encouraging every employee to implement this policy and make this place a safe location free from preventable hazards.
- To prevent all possible source of environmental pollutions by establishing controls to minimize waste generation and consumption of natural resources.
These policies shall be reviewed and updated periodically as well as whenever there is any change in the context of the organization or relevant requirements of the applicable interested parties or change in the strategic direction of the TÜV Middle East.