Testing laboratory for electric and electronic devices and appliances
LVD testing laboratory is an independently operating testing laboratory accredited by the Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (LATAK) in accordance with LVS EN ISO / IEC 1702 standard. Registration number of the accredited institution is LATAK-T-177.
- The laboratory conducts tests (testing) of electronic and electrical devices and appliances to harmonized EU safety standards and requirements of LVD Directive (Directive 2014/35/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014). Safety tests include a number of tests for electrical safety, fire resistance, heat resistance, mechanical strength, malfunctioning (failure conditions), etc. carried out in compliance with requirements of standards applicable to particular types of products respectively. Markings, operation instructions and user manuals undergo checking/verification as well.
- After tests are completed the Customer receives a test report issued in English. The test report is recognized not only in the European Union, but also in other countries of the world. Based on this test report the customer can issue a CE declaration and mark its products with CE mark.
- Within the framework of internal cooperation in TÜV NORD GROUP the laboratory also conducts coordination of work on testing and certification of products according to IECEE CB Scheme.
The laboratory is accredited for carrying out EC prototype tests (full/complete testing of items) to more than 130 international standards.
The most common standards to which we carry out tests are:
- LVS EN 62368-1:2015 Audio, video, information and communication technology equipment - Part 1: Safety requirements
- LVS EN 60204-1:2006 Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines - Part 1: General requirements.
- LVS EN 60335-1:2012 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 1: General requirements (IEC 60335-1:2010, modified) (+2nd Parts).
- LVS EN 60598-1:2015 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests (+ 2nd Parts).
- LVS EN 61010-1:2011 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements (IEC 61010-1:2010) (+ 2nd Parts).
- High service quality at affordable price
- High responsiveness to customer requests
- Assistance with delivery of samples to the laboratory
- Possibility to carry out tests at manufacturer sites/customer sites
- TÜV NORD logo on the issued certificates and test reports
- Advicing/consulting on completion of product design, marking, instructions, etc.
- Сooperation with us leads to significant reduction in percentage of defects and to the growth of sales, what is observed by all our constant customers.
Free consultations on any technical and legal issues at any time. For prompt receipt of a quote please fill out the application form below.