The objectives of the workshop are enable participants to:
- Helps participants to identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team
- Group Dynamics
- Key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations
- Use action planning and analysis tools to help their team perform better
This is a highly interactive, experiential learning workshop designed especially for fostering teamwork, culture and values within teams. Participants for this program could be people working in same functional teams or Inter department or Intra department teams.
Who should attend ?
Junior & Middle Level people in the organization.
- Understand the difference between a group and a team
- Identify the performance characteristics of effective teams
- Experience team bonding
- Foster unity and cohesiveness
- Experience team dynamics
- Identify the techniques for conflict management in teams
- Understand the process of decision making in teams
- Experience and understand the tools for effective problem solving
- Foster result orientation
- Cultivate self-motivation and discover ways to motivate others
- Develop interpersonal skills to build a climate of trust and cooperation
- Develop a systematic and positive approach to interpersonal communication in team
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.