- Enables participants to create key messages with finesse, develop and refresh current skills
- Move to a higher level of presenting, adapting to different levels of understanding, presenting confidently to large or small groups, tailor content and delivery for different audiences
- Increased confidence in the presenting arena, handling awkward situations, dealing with getting wrong-footed, etc.
- Enhance voice projection, articulation, pace and fluency, body language, eye contact, and gestures.
This workshop is designed specially to help participants plan, prepare and deliver their presentations effectively.
Who should attend ?
Junior to Senior Level people in the organization
- Plan, develop, and deliver high impact presentations
- Receive useful peer & facilitator feedback on their presentation skills
- Learn how to assess and engage with the audience
- Develop appropriate intonation and body language
- Practice usage of visual aids & other resources constructively
- Design compelling presentations through the principles of logical sequencing and storytelling
- Demonstrate facility in handling difficult participants
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.