- Enable participants to solve problems by clarifying the real issues and road-blocks, minimize conflict and build group commitment, influence others and motivate them to profitable action
- Give criticism when necessary and praise to produce results
- Make trade-offs without being a pushover on big issue
- Implement plans without strong-arm tactics
- Develop credibility based on respect and trust
This is a highly interactive, experiential learning workshop designed especially for fostering teamwork, cultivating leadership qualities and obtaining tools and techniques for better interpersonal skills.
Who should attend ?
Junior to Senior Managers
- Self awareness and understanding yourself before others
- What kind of a team player are you?
- What is your predominant personality type
- What are strengths and weaknesses
- An effective team
- Performance characteristics of effective teams
- Stages of team development
- Importance of initiative, leadership, strategy, communication and coordination
- Experience team dynamics
- Develop interpersonal skills to build a climate of trust and cooperation
- Develop a systematic and positive approach to interpersonal communication in teams
- Identify attributes of effective leadership
- Conflict Management
- What is conflict and how can it be good
- Managing conflict and styles of conflict management
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.