Participants will learn the secrets of communication like Verbal Communication, Body Language, Listening Skills , Rapport Building & Communication Styles.
The Communication Program would enable participants to present themselves confidently and to make others comfortable in a business setting. The program covers essentials of verbal, nonverbal and written communication. The program would also enhance participant’s business etiquette and grooming.
Who should attend ?
People at all levels in the organization
- Importance of Communication, Basics of effective Communication
- Importance of Communication in Interpersonal situations
- What is effective communication?
- Importance of feedback and lessening the communication gap
- Verbal Communication
- Usage of appropriate words
- Tone, rate of speech and modulation
- Enhancing the effectiveness of speech
- Body Language
- What is body language?
- Its importance and impact on interpersonal relations
- Tips on improving body language
- Demonstrating positive body language with clients/customers
- Listening skills
- Difference between hearing and listening
- Importance of effective listening
- Habits of a good listener
- Techniques for effective listening
- Rapport building and Communication Styles
- Self awareness
- Understanding different communication styles
- How to develop Interpersonal relations
- Tips on rapport building through effective use of verbal and nonverbal communication
- Email Etiquette and Writing Skills
- Understanding the importance of mails in the corporate world
- Fat-free writing
- Misused words and terms
- Structure of an Email
- Email writing Practice
- Business Etiquette and Grooming
- Displaying Office Etiquette on Visits
- Relationship building with clients
- Professional attire
- Business colors and fabrics
- Hygiene factors
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.