The essential objective of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge & skills in order to enable them to capture, compile, analyze & interpret the data collected through various sources. Up on completion of this course, the delegates shall utilize the knowledge gained for effective utilization of 7 QC tools.
This course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through rich working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Lower middle/middle & senior management personnel from all types of organizations (e.g. small or big, manufacturing and/or service sector etc.)
- Management representatives of ISO 9001 certified organizations
- Quality Managers/Executives and/or coordinators
- Operational managers/executives/line supervisors
- Consultants of quality and/or quality management system
- Course introduction :
- Check sheet
- Control charts
- Pareto chart
- Cause &effect diagram
- Scatter diagram
- Brain storming
- Why-why analysis
- Course summary
TUV Nord certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.