The aim of this course is to equip existing auditors of ISO 9001:2008 with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Quality Management System against ISO 9001:2015 , in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
-This course is registered with IRCA (Course registration no. A 17965).
-This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend ?
Existing Auditors/Lead auditors of QMS who have passed IRCA registered or equivalent Auditor/Lead Auditor course of ISO 9001:2008.
- Introduction to the course
- Annex SL framework
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 as a result of adoption of Annex SL
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 requirements with a specific focus on changes arising as a result of revision to the standard
- Auditing ISO 9001:2015 focusing on specific changes to the standard
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
-Existing Auditors/Lead auditors of QMS are required to provide necessary evidence of successful completion of IRCA registered or equivalent Auditor/Lead Auditor course of ISO 9001:2008
-Knowledge of English is essential
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.