- To make delegates understand the basics of energy
- To create awareness within the organization regarding basic requirements of ISO 50001
- Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s requirements.
Up on completion of this course, the delegates will learn the importance of energy planning, controls & review in improving energy efficiency of an organization.
It covers the basic requirements of ISO 50001:2018 & its interpretation & hence helps in creating awareness to the group of people in the organization in order to enable them to develop & implement energy management system based on ISO 50001.
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- Implementing energy management system based on ISO 50001 in their organization
- Acquiring hands-on expertise essential to motivate the team implementing EnMS
- Attending higher level training courses like EnMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
Also suitable for:
- Personnel responsible for energy conservation in an organization
- Existing energy auditors/experts
- Introduction to ISO 50001, its development & history
- Basics of energy
- Basic requirements of ISO 50001:2018 & its interpretation
- Review of energy related Indian legislation
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.