The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of OH&S management systems to the new ISO 45001 standard, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 guidelines for management system auditing. In detail, the training course will provide technical knowledge and practical skills to become an internationally recognized OHS Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor.
This course is registered with CQI/IRCA, London (Course Regn. No. 1892) and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the CQI/IRCA OHSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate/role play exercises for better learning.
All the delegates are expected to have basic knowledge of the PDCA-cycle, the core elements of management systems, concepts of hazard identification, risk assessment and control, prevention of work-related injury, relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements of the ISO 45001.
Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
• Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in OHSMS auditing.
• Safety officers, executives & managers.
• OHSMS management representative
• existing internal auditors of OHSMS
• Occupational health & safety Consultants
• Course Introduction
• OHSMS Auditor certification & CQI/IRCA Registration Scheme
• Overview of ISO 45001:2018, planning & Implementing an OHSMS
• Introduction to OHSMS Auditing & Certification process
• Auditing principles
• Audit Planning
• Auditing Techniques
• International Agreement & OH & S Legislation
• Audit Protocol
• Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
• Evaluating the Audit Findings
• Audit Reports & Records
• Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
• Audit follow-up & surveillance reporting
• Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
• Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
• Written Examination & summing up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend the entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass in the written examination.