- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Environmental Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend ?
- Environmental executives/managers
- Management representatives
- EMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to be certified as EMS internal auditors
- Introduction to ISO 14001 & History
- Overview of changes in ISO 14001:
- 2015 with focus on EMS planning
- Leadership, risk based thinking
- Life Cycle Perspective
- Performance evaluation
- Introduction to EMS auditing.
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
-All delegates should have an awareness on environmental aspects with due consideration to emissions into air and water, release onto land, use of raw materials and natural resources. & basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015
-Knowledge of English is essential
TUV India registered auditor & approved tutor shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.