To develop understanding on :
- Need for changes
- Key changes in requirements
- Annex SL
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Annexes to standard
- Transition time line
This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 14001:2015 & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
Who should attend ?
- Environmental executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
- EMS Consultants
- Introduction to ISO 14001
- Overview of revision history
- Framework of Annex SL
- Summary of changes in ISO 14001:2015
- Context of organization
- EMS Planning
- Life Cycle perspective
- Risk based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
- End of course
-All delegates should have an awareness on environmental aspects with due consideration to emissions into air and water, consumption of energy, release onto land, use of raw materials and natural resources. & basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004
-Knowledge of English is essential
TUV approved tutor having excellent experience of working in the industry as well extensive EMS auditing & training experience shall conduct this training.
Certificate of attendance shall be issued.