To develop understanding on :
- Need for changes
- Key changes in requirements
- Annex SL
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Annexes to standard
- Transition time line
This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
Who should attend ?
- Quality & OHS executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS & OHSAS
- QMS/OHSMS Consultants
- Introduction to ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001
- Overview of revision history
- Framework of Annex SL
- Summary of changes in ISO 9001:2015 & overview of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Quality management principles
- Context of organization
- QMS & OHSMS Planning
- Process approach
- Hazard identification & risk assessment (HIRA)
- Risk based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
- End of course.
-All delegates should have an awareness on basic quality concepts as well as on environmental aspects & impacts together with due consideration to emissions into air and water, consumption of energy, release onto land, use of raw materials and natural resources & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007
-Knowledge of English is essential
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.