The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding basic requirements of IMS (ISO 9001+ISO 14001+OHSAS 18001) standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s requirements.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning. The course also provides good inputs as to how these standards can be integrated to develop the IMS (Integrated Management System).
Who should attend ?
- Those who wish to establish & implement IMS (Integrated Management System) based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the integrated management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course etc.
- Introduction to IMS (SO 9001+ISO 14001+OHSAS 18001)
- Development & History
- Benefits of implementing Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Family of ISO 9000, ISO 14000 & OHSAS 18001 series of standards
- Quality management principles
- Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 & its interpretation
- Process approach & Continual Improvement
- EIA (Environmental impact & aspect identification & evaluation)
- HIRA (Hazard identification & risk analysis)
- EOHS Objectives, targets & program
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislations in India
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.