- To update changes in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 & refresh/review the structure & requirements of & ISO 45001:2018.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Integrated Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance integrated management systems auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage integrated management system internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011:2011.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on process approach, quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
Knowledge of English is essential
Who should attend ?
- Implementers of IMS
- Internal auditors of IMS
- Quality managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional QSHE coordinators
- Consultants of QMS, EMS & OHSMS
- Course introduction,
- Introduction to ISO 9001,ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 with brief history.
- PDCA/Process approach/Quality management principles/Risk based thinking,
- Summary of changes in ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 including new structure of ISO 45001, its highlights & overview with specific focus on:
- Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Life cycle thinking
- Consultation & participation of workers
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislations in India,
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises,
- Written examination & summing-up,
TUV India certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course & passing the written examination.