To develop understanding on :
- Key changes in requirements
- Annex SL framework
- Interpretation of standard’s requirements
- Transition time line
Who should attend ?
- Quality & HSE executives/managers,
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS,EMS & OHSMS
- QMS/EMS/OHSMS Consultants
This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
All delegates should have an awareness on basic quality concepts as well as on environmental aspects & impacts together with due consideration to emissions into air and water, consumption of energy, release onto land, use of raw materials and natural resources, personnel health & safety.
Knowledge of English is essential.
- Course Introduction
- Overview of revision history
- Framework of Annex SL
- Quality management principles
- Understanding P-D-C-A, Process approach & benefits of its implementation
- Understanding strategic direction in the context of QMS/EMS/OHSMS
- Interpretation of basic requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 with reference to :
- Context of organization
- Leadership Consultation & participation of workers
- QMS/EMS/OHSMS Planning including risk based thinking & objectives
- Life Cycle perspective
- Support processes including Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.