- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Quality and Environmental Management system auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS/EMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend ?
- Quality & Environmental executives/managers
- Management representatives
- QMS & EMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to be certified as IMS (QMS +EMS) internal auditors
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Introduction to ISO 9001& 14001, History
- Overview of changes in ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 with focus on:
- QMS & EMS planning
- Risk based thinking
- Life Cycle Perspective
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Introduction to auditing :
- types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015
-Knowledge of English is essential
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.