- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management systems auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage IMS (EMS+OHSAS) internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend ?
- Environment & safety executives/managers
- Management representatives
- EMS & OHSAS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to be certified as IMS (EMS+OHSMS) internal auditors
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Introduction to ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, History
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAH 18001:2007. Knowledge of English is essential.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination