- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of ISO 14001 & ISO 50001
- To enhance practical auditing skills of Environmental & Energy management systems internal auditors,
- To enable the delegates to enhance their ability to plan, conduct & manage IMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Managers/Executives implementing EOHSMS (ISO 14001 & ISO 50001) in their organization
- Internal auditors of EMS & EnMS (ISO14001 & ISO 50001)
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional EMS & EnMS coordinators
- Consultants of EMS & EnMS (ISO14001 & ISO 50001)
- The students of Engineering & Management Studies who would wish to make career and/or study further in environment & energy management systems
- Course Introduction
- Refreshing & review of basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 50001:2011
- Overview of environmental aspect identification & evaluation of impacts, basics of energy, energy efficiency, energy review etc.& its effective implementation
- Overview of List & applicability of important EMS & EnMS Legislations in India
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
All the delegates attending this course have good understanding on basic requirements of ISO 14001 & ISO 50001 and auditing process.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.