- To make delegates understand basics of energy
- To create awareness within the organization regarding basic requirements of ISO 14001 & ISO 50001
- Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s requirements
Up on completion of this course, the delegates will learn the importance of energy planning, controls & review in improving energy efficiency of an organization as well as the importance of implementing environmental management system.
It covers the basic requirements of ISO 14001 & ISO 50001:2011 & its interpretation & hence helps in creating awareness to the group of people in the organization in order to enable them to develop & implement environmental management system (EMS) and energy management system (EnMS).
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- Implementing EMS & EnMS in their organization
- Acquiring hands-on expertise essential to motivate the team implementing EMS & EnMS
- Attending higher level training courses like EMS/EnMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
Also suitable for:
- Personnel responsible for energy conservation in an organization
- Existing energy auditors/experts
- Environmental personnel
- Introduction to ISO 14001 & ISO 50001, its development & history
- Basics of energy
- Basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 50001:2011 & its interpretation
- Review of environmental & energy related Indian legislation
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.