Food safety across frontiers
Tested food products in tested packaging: that's what the British Retail Consortium (BRC) stands for with the Global Standard for Food Safety and the Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
TÜV NORD UK can offer both standards, the BRC Global Standard Food Safety and the BRC/IOP Global Standard Packaging, helping companies in the food industry to satisfy all the relevant requirements even in the cross-border movement of goods. If you produce food for retailers’ own labels or manufacture under your own brand, or are a manufacturer of packaging and packaging materials, just contact us. We will be glad to draw up a certification offer and discuss the steps you need to take to prepare for certification.
How we can help you
TÜV UK Ltd has been accredited by the Regulatory Body UKAS since 1995. Our extensive certification covers our clientele locally and worldwide. Our qualified experts in the food sector who operate throughout the entire country are supported by the main office in South East London. Additionally the company can seek support and rely on the technical laboratories and research facilities of its Head Office TÜV Nord in Germany. The head office in Germany offers its services in more than 70 countries and employs over 14,000 people. TÜV UK Ltd operates within a worldwide Network.
- Integrated audits which also involve other standards, conducted by our multi-qualified auditors and experts for all segments of food production, processing and trading.
- The TÜV companies enjoy a reputation for neutrality and expertise which is second to none in all the areas in which they operate. This is the reason for the high status and level of recognition of the TÜV name.
- Internationally-recognised certification company with long years of experience in the certification of products and management systems.
- Independence, neutrality and continuity are guaranteed in our relationships with clients
- Accreditation with worldwide validity to BRC Global Standards and to DIN EN 45011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (the basis for inspection bodies with respect to product certification and the certification of management systems).
- Certification support for your international bases and/or suppliers, with consistently high standards of testing throughout the world.