Pressure equipment and assemblies
We carry out technical inspection of pressure equipment and its assemblies in accordance with requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation Nr. 518 "Procedure for technical supervision of pressure equipment". Technical inspection is carried out for the following types of pressure equipment:
- fired pressure equipment (boiler equipment with operating temperature> 110 ° C)
- pressure receptacles (receivers)
- refrigeration pressure equipment
- pressure equipment designed to work with flammable and explosive gases.
- primary inspection prior to registration of the equipment in the Register of Hazardous Equipment of Latvia (BIR)
- external inspection every 12 months
- internal inspection every 4 years
- hydraulic or pneumatic tests every 8 years.
Boilers and boiler equipment
We carry out technical inspection of boiler equipment in accordance with the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 138 "Regulations on technical supervision of boiler equipment".
- primary inspection prior to registration of equipment in the Register of Hazardous Equipment of Latvia (BIR)
- external inspection (conducted once every 12 months)
- internal inspection (conducted every 4 years)
- hydraulic tests (conducted once in 8 years).