This is introductory course to Functional Safety in process industries outlining the various concepts and requirements of IEC 61511 series standard.
Objective is to understand the basic concepts and framework of IEC 61511 series standard.
Date and Time
Date : 29th September 2020
Time : 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- System Integrator and Engineering Consultant
- Control & Instrument Engineer
- Process Safety Engineer
- Manager of Engineering Department
- Loss Prevention Professional
- Plant Risk Analysts
- Reliability professionals
- Sales Manager and Engineer on Safety Products
- End User’s companies who own and operate the process Plants
- Introduction to Hazard, Risk & Safety
- Concept of Risk Reduction
- Framework of IEC 61511
- Key Definitions
- Safety Lifecycle as per IEC 61511
- Risk Assessment Methods
- Safety Requirements Specifications
- SIL Verification
- Overview of SIL Validation, FSA
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.