Webinar provides participants with the ability to evaluate, monitor and improve the effectiveness towards reporting of the CFP. This course is based on the principles and practices in accordance with ISO 14064.
- Awareness of ISO 14064 standard
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 14064 in the context of an audit
- Derive the plan to mitigate or offset the carbon emission and strive for carbon neutrality
- Effective implementation of Carbon Footprint System
- Manage an ISO 14064 audit
Date and Time
Date : 4th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
The intended audience for this course includes:
- Sustainability expert
- Facilities/Plant Managers/Utility Managers
- Environmental or Quality Managers
- Environmental auditor
- Management representatives (MR)
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits of CFP
- Climate change: science and policy
- Introduction to ISO 14064
- General – CFP
- Defining the Scopes and the Boundary
- Identify necessary monitoring requirements
- Introduction to methodology and approach to arrive the carbon footprint
- Identify roles and responsibility at various levels for Data monitoring, collection, reporting, and aggregation approach,
- Establish the calculation approach in line with the ISO 14064
- Introduction to monitoring and verification procedures
- Explanation of ISO 14064-1
- Explanation of ISO 14064-3
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.