RoHS Directive impacts the entire electronics industry and many electrical products. The original RoHS, known as Directive 2002/95/EC mandated that all products being imported in European Union countries must comply with this directive. Gradually other developed world countries had started applying similar requirements. Later ROHS 2 and ROHS 3 were Introduced and mandated for compliance.
REACH Regulation on other hand impact all EU Companies manufacturing, importing and/or using Hazardous Substances and covers very wide industry sectors.
This program is specially designed keeping in mind above requirement to equip participants with an understanding of ROHS directives and REACH Regulation.
- Provide a basic understanding of ROHS directives
- Provide understanding of relationship of ROHS Directive with WEEE and REACH
- Provide understanding of applicability and exceptions ROHS Directives
- Provide understanding of REACH Regulations.
Date and Time
Date : 30th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Design Professionals in Electronic/ Electrical and Chemical Products Industry
- QA Professionals in Electronic/ Electrical and Chemical Products Industry
- Environment and Health Risk Management Professionals
- Consultants in Environment, Health and Sustainability Domain
- Core Team Members of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Team
- Internal Auditors of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety System
- External Auditors of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Students having interests in Design of Electronic/ Electrical and Chemical Products
- Why ROHS?
- ROHS Journey and World view
- Requirement of ROHS Directives
- Applicability and Exceptions of Products for ROHS Compliance
- Relationship with WEEE and REACH
- Understanding REACH Regulation
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.