This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011.The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 14001:2015 - Environment Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report internal audits of EMS which becomes an enabler for continual improvement in the organization.
- To understand the overview of ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Environment Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EMS internal audits effectively in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
Date and Time
Date : 19th & 20th September'2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Environmental executives / managers
- Management representatives
- Consultants of Environment Management System
- Existing internal auditors of other management systems
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on Environment Management System & basic requirements of ISO 14001. Work experience in any work domain for about two years or more would be an added advantage.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 14001:2015 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is also an essential.
- Introduction to ISO 14001, History
- Overview of changes in ISO 14001:2015 with focus on EMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & improvement
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Course Summary and Q&A
- Individual exercises during various modules
- Final on-line examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 3500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.