This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011.The course includes online remote sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates to understand the importance of Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS).
- To update changes in structure & requirements of ISO 21001:2018 vis-à-vis ISO 29990:2010.
- To understand robust process approach and risk based thinking.
- To understand the implementation aspects of the EOMS and related benefits to the organization.
- To enable the delegates to understand Principles of EOMS
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct and report EOMS Internal Audits.
Date and Time
Date : 14th & 15th October'2020
Time : 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Implementers of Educational Organizations Management System ( EOMS )
- Internal auditors of QMS/EOMS
- Admin managers / Teaching Staff
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional EOMS coordinators
- Senior Management Personnel with Education and safety connect in organizations/ Institutions
- Consultants of EOMS
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on process approach, quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 21001:2018 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement. Also, availability of a copy of ISO 21001:2018 standard with participants would be advisable
- Knowledge of English is essential
- Course introduction
- Introduction to ISO 21001:2018 with brief history
- Process approach, PDCA concept and Risk based thinking
- Summary of changes in ISO 21001:2018 from ISO 29990:2010, its highlights & overview with specific focus on:
- P-D-C-A approach
- Risk based thinking
- Learners and other beneficiaries requirements
- Relevant interested parties satisfaction
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Annex SL Structure and a common framework
- Understanding requirements of standard ISO 21001:2018 clause wise
- Overview of Internal Audit requirements and benefits
- Integration in documentation and implementation
- Phases of audit: audit planning, audit preparation, audit performance & review, audit reporting & audit follow-up
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Summing-up & Feedback
- Course Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
8 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 4000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.