- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in warehouse management
- To impart/enhance practical skills to become expert in warehouse management
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage warehouse management in the organization
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent warehousing management team. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on warehousing management principles, concepts & basic requirements.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
- Materials executives/managers
- Supply Chain Management representatives
- Purchase Team
- SNOP and PPIC Teams
- Warehouse Management team
- Logistics Management team
- Role of the Warehouse in today’s supply chain
- Types of Warehouse Operation and Warehouse processes
- Warehouse Layout and Equipment
- Resource planning and labor management
- Warehouse Costs and Performance measures
- The future of warehousing
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course