- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in vendor evaluation
- To impart/enhance practical skills to become expert in vendor evaluation
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage vendor evaluation in the organization
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent vendor evaluation team. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
-All delegates participating should have reasonably good understanding on basic requirements of process safety.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
- Materials executives/managers
- Supply Chain Management representatives
- Purchase Team
- SNOP and PPIC Teams.
- Importance of Supplier selection
- Supplier selection process
- Four steps for selecting a vendor
- Supplier evaluation criteria
- Steps to measure supplier performance
- Rating and evaluating vendors
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course