- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in negotiation skills
- To impart/enhance practical skills to become expert in negotiation skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage negotiation skills in the organization
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent supply chain team. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on negotiation skills principles, concepts & basic requirements.
-Knowledge of English is essential
Who should attend ?
- Materials executives/managers
- Supply Chain Management representatives
- Purchase Team
- SNOP and PPIC Teams
- Introduction to Negotiation Management
- Win – Win vs. Win Loose negotiations
- Bargaining & Persuasion techniques
- Study & identify the important facts about supply partners
- Sharpening of skills of probing on negotiation table
- Develop skills set required for good supplier/partner relationship
- Various approaches in negotiations
- Closing the deal thru negotiation and sign off the agreement
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course