All organizations, in both the manufacturing and service sectors, experience problems in their operations. The problems may be technical in nature, or may be people related; the problems may be detected within the manufacturing or service organization or, more seriously, be identified and reported by the customer. It is important that a well-structured approach to the solution of problems is established to make the process mistake proof and build product or service right first time. There are well proven methods available to assist organizations to get to the root cause of problems and to develop effective solutions.
This training program deals with various tools of the proven method and facilitates the participants to have hands on experience on the use of these tools.
Upon successful completion of this training course, delegates should be able to:
- Recognize that there is a problem, especially looking at abnormalities
- Define the problem as everyone affected by it must agree about this definition
- Work to thoroughly understand the nature of the problem, as this forms the basis for ultimately solving it
- Find the root cause
- Attack—and ultimately eliminate—the root cause and thus prevent the problem from recurring
- Monitor the symptoms of the problem to ensure success
Who should attend ?
- Managers involved in Manufacturing, Process monitoring, Quality improvement
- HR Managers, Unit Heads
- Hospital Administrators, NGO Administrators, Service Centre Heads
- Maintenance and Safety Department Personnel
- Introduction to root cause analysis
- Approaches to Problem Solving
- Five Rules of Causation
- Sequence Analysis and Flow Charting
- Brainstorming and Brainwriting
- Nominal Group Techniques
- Pareto Chart
- Affinity diagram and Tree Diagram
- Reality Charting
- Change Analysis
- MORT Analysis
- Barrier Analysis
- FMEA and FMECA
- Control Charts, Trend Analysis
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.