“Lean Manufacturing” is part of a business wide strategy aimed to increase market share whilst at the same time attempting to minimize operating costs. In the face of ever increasing global competition businesses are driven to improve flexibility, sharpen market responsiveness, improve output and simultaneously to reduce overall costs. Lean manufacturing is one of the key means by which this is being achieved.
TUV India has developed a 3 days training program with the objective of providing the delegates with an opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of Lean in Manufacturing.
It covers the concepts of lean management, lean management principles, concept of flow & continual improvement, basic requirements of lean & its interpretation.
The course is highly interactive, by sharing the hands on experience of the faculty gathered through successful completion of various Lean Manufacturing projects & vast working experience in the industry. The course include series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Top and middle level management personnel of small, medium and large scale companies
- Production/Maintenance/Quality/Materials managers and executives
- Quality/Quality management consultant
- Introduction to Lean Management
- History of Lean & Toyoda Production System
- 8 Wastes & Techniques to eliminate wastes
- Stop to fix problems – JIDOKA (Automation)
- Mistake proofing – Poka Yoke
- 5 S Techniques
- Kaizen, • Value stream mapping
- Written examination
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.