The essential objective of this course is to provide the delegates with the opportunity to learn Kaizen concepts of continuous improvement.
-It essentially covers the Kaizen elements, elements of waste & 5 S workplace excellence.
-The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the hands on experience of the faculty gathered through successful completion of various Kaizen projects of continuous improvement & vast working experience in the industry. The course include series of lectures with exercises for better learning
Who should attend ?
- Top and middle level management personnel of small, medium and large scale companies,
- Production/Maintenance/Quality/Materials managers and executives
- Quality/Quality management consultants
- Introduction to Kaizen & its overview
- Kaizen elements
- Types of Muda & Elimination
- 5 S workplace Excellence
- Kaizen Blitz
- Kaizen tools & techniques
- Kaizen event – exercise
- TAKT Time
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.