- To enable delegates to understand the basics in Digital Marketing.
- To update changes in new marketing and sales opportunities in Digital Age.
- To understand robust process approach and risk based thinking.
- To understand the benefits of implementation / usage of elements of digital marketing.
- Few concepts of e Commerce.
- Understanding enablers of linkage of Customer Journeys and Sales & Marketing Key Performance Indicators.
- Enjoy basic digital transforming spirit.
This course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through rich working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on basic marketing approaches in their respective fields and knowledge about customer buying behavior. Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
- Aspiring digital marketing professionals
- Sales / Marketing Heads & Team members
- PR and communication professionals
- CMOs / CEOs
- Business Promotion Agents / Consultants
- Media / Advertisement Professionals
- Course introduction,
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Customer persona and customer journey,
- Customer touch points,
- Why digital marketing? Focus on: Course introduction :
- Enlarging playground : The GAFA economy
- Knowing digital space
- B2B vs B2C expectations
- Technological improvements and avenues o Reach to potential customer
- Customer Persona
- Integrated Digital Marketing Model
- Performance evaluation & improvement – Measurement of success
- Goals , KPIs and Analysis
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Summing-up & Feedback
TUV India certificate of participation shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.